• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

Awesome. Congrats. They are the nicest Frogskins I’ve seen. Really happy with the build:)
They should arrive on Tuesday so looking forward. I think they will become my daily pair together with the jupiter factory lite. Yet looking forward to see if there will be any donor lenses for them by oakley or if i will have to go for zeiss which cost nearly the same as the frogs.

So mine just arrived and got a second pair for me lady :)
IMG_20211202_142936.jpg

Lens info?
My bad not sure why my comment didn’t post also. It is just a standard fire lens with some sanding on it. I was talking to Greg Gutierrez about doing a lens swap and wanted to do something x metal style. I asked fire or ruby, and he pointed out that all the first x metals were fire and ruby didn’t come out as a color until after the x metals were released, sooooooo I went with fire.

My bad not sure why my comment didn’t post also. It is just a standard fire lens with some sanding on it. I was talking to Greg Gutierrez about doing a lens swap and wanted to do something x metal style. I asked fire or ruby, and he pointed out that all the first x metals were fire and ruby didn’t come out as a color until after the x metals were released, sooooooo I went with fire.
And what was the donor lens?

Back