• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Titanuim

No, to be honest. I don't touch that type of Oakley sunglasses for my own rule. I saw the ad. They are going to sell only 5 pieces. That's crazy. There will be a riot in front of Oakley Shibuya for getting them.
Don't think that there will be riots as everyone will just get a ticket in a raffle. Only five guys with the golden ticket and their ID can enter the store to buy one. In the end at least one will hit the eBay website soon. And there will be guys paying 4-5k to get them. As always... 🤷‍♂️

Don't think that there will be riots as everyone will just get a ticket in a raffle. Only five guys with the golden ticket and their ID can enter the store to buy one. In the end at least one will hit the eBay website soon. And there will be guys paying 4-5k to get them. As always... 🤷‍♂️
I read a guy's blog who tried to get the golden ticket to buy Frogskin collaboration model of Oakley and Fragmentdesign: オークリー × フラグメント、数量限定発売 2020年10月31日(土) オークリーストア 渋谷店 | オークリー オフィシャルストア

He said that there was a huge cloud of people rushed into the store and Police came. In the end, by unfair organization of O-store staff, he could not get the golden ticket.

His blog is written in Japanese but here is the story described in some episodes: オークリーストア渋谷(oakley fragment)に並んだ夜 第1話 絶好のポジション : 911とCBとOAKLEY たまに ハワイ コシンヤ(koshinya)のブログ

On second thought. You are correct. The Frogskin to be sold this time has a lot higher price that the one I quoted. I don't believe hundreds of people are rushing to the model which costs over 200 thousand yen.

No, to be honest. I don't touch that type of Oakley sunglasses for my own rule. I saw the ad. They are going to sell only 5 pieces. That's crazy. There will be a riot in front of Oakley Shibuya for getting them.
Is that store anywhere close to wear your live? I’m sure a lot of us would love some pictures from the event:)

Back