• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Titanuim

Hi everyone,

Let me give you an update on the Frogskins Titanuim which is dissapointing. It was Tuesday, July 20, 8:05pm in Japan time that @Inkkoonce asked me if I could take some photos of releasing the Frogskins Titanuim at the store.

About 4 hours later Wednesday, July 21, 12:00am in Japan time, I found a webpage on the Frogskins Titanuim that Oakley will hand over the golden ticket at store opening on Wednesday, July 21, 11:00am.

Unfortunately, I cannot be at the store for work. And by the time I found the fact on the wabepage, I imagined that there have already been people around the store waiting for the opening.

I will share some photos and info of the event if I find on the Internet.
I bet you could find people wearing R1s, mars jordans and medusas in line. Japan has alot of oakley collectors right?

I bet you could find people wearing R1s, mars jordans and medusas in line. Japan has alot of oakley collectors right?
I hope so. But it looks like things have been changing lately. According to the guy of the blog I mentioned in earlier posts, he hardly saw Oakley people with Oakly sunglasses or clothes who came to join the line to buy the collaboration model of Frogskin last year. What he saw was a bunch of people apparantely looked like resellers instead. It is not only on Oakley but on a lot of products in many industries, groups of resellers buy up goods so quickly and sell on Japanese ebay with rediculous prices. I hope the 5 Frogskin this time are bought by Oakley enthusiasts like us at least.

Hi everyone,

Let me give you an update on the Frogskins Titanuim which is dissapointing. It was Tuesday, July 20, 8:05pm in Japan time that @Inkkoonce asked me if I could take some photos of releasing the Frogskins Titanuim at the store.

About 4 hours later Wednesday, July 21, 12:00am in Japan time, I found a webpage on the Frogskins Titanuim that Oakley will hand over the golden ticket at store opening on Wednesday, July 21, 11:00am.

Unfortunately, I cannot be at the store for work. And by the time I found the fact on the wabepage, I imagined that there have already been people around the store waiting for the opening.

I will share some photos and info of the event if I find on the Internet.
Thank you trying buddy:):)

Last edited:
Back