• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Valentines - Fake

Wow, those are really good fakes, usually the fades are off and the lenses look cheap, but thats pretty spot on!

trust me! this fake is pretty close to the real frogskins ...
and the +RED are genuine oakley lenses ... this are from my ltd jupiter camo frogskins ...

here you can see how they be sold ...

p1050986v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've seen a lot of fakes but these look so good I'd be hard pressed to spot them just from the frame. I might have to get me a pair.

Everyone start buying fakes of your dream pair!! haha these look sick fake or not! No one has posted good pics of the actual vday pair to be honest!

Holy cow. To tell you the truth if I saw those on somebody's face with the +red you put in I would say holy crap they are wearing a pair of v day frogs. That is unbelievable how close they get now!

Everyone start buying fakes of your dream pair!! haha these look sick fake or not! No one has posted good pics of the actual vday pair to be honest!

I'll get on that! Unfortunately in the UK we don't get enough natural light like our brothers from the east, making taking good pics harder!

Anyways, these are making me doubt my pair haha!

Latest Posts

Back