• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins

The problem is that Oakley lenses are very overrated as I see, with that anti glare anti flare wtf, but I have some cheaper 10$ sunglasses which have 3 times better results for glaring and flaring.

The problem is that Oakley lenses are very overrated as I see, with that anti glare anti flare wtf, but I have some cheaper 10$ sunglasses which have 3 times better results for glaring and flaring.

Buddy, Oakley lenses aren't highly rated because they're anti-glare. It's a combination of things, with the biggest being optical superiority. Read and learn:

Oakley | Defined

Oakley | Proven

Then there's also impact protection:

Oakley | Impact Protection

Not to mention superior UV protection:

Oakley | Uv Protection

And don't forget the polarized versions:

Oakley | Clarity

Your $10 sunglasses would fail miserably in comparison to all of the above.

Buddy, Oakley lenses aren't highly rated because they're anti-glare. It's a combination of things, with the biggest being optical superiority. Read and learn:

Oakley | Defined

Oakley | Proven

Then there's also impact protection:

Oakley | Impact Protection

Not to mention superior UV protection:

Oakley | Uv Protection

And don't forget the polarized versions:

Oakley | Clarity

Your $10 sunglasses would fail miserably in comparison to all of the above.
Font of USEFUL knowledge?!? :eek:

Then please accept our blessings and go enjoy your 3 times better glaring and flaring. Keep the fire dept number handy.

Latest Posts

Back