• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins

Jmeeks1124

Oakley Beginner
I only collect frog skins and was wondering if there are any other collectors on here. If so how man do you own, what do you have, whats your favorite one, etc????

I own about 30 and my favorite one is the moda3.

I have about 30 also, my favorites are the Shaun White Blue Chrome w/+Red Iridium.... The contrast in colors when in sunlight is amazing...
a20frogskins20collectio.jpg

So far i only on this Model from the Oakley Frogskins Family: Black Polished Frame w/ Positive Red Lenses

Oakley Frogskins: Black Polished Frame w/ +Red Lens. Limited to 3000
5228903559_c1ea8a1558.jpg

5229497080_e0bd1b2085.jpg

Me wearing it w/ my Monster Beats by Dre Headphones
5437930060_317cc218e1.jpg

throwbackchampion

I dont have to many yet as i just really got into frogskins, I had mainly been collecting artist series and just 2 shy of having them all. However I do have a few frogskins, and mainly really hard to get ones.

MODA3
Lance Armstrong Original Fake
Trevor Andrew
Fire/Flora Fade
Grenade Fade
Greg Lutzka
Eastern Boarder SE
Eastern Boarder 3D
Andrew Peterson #43 (My favorite, mainly because I know I am the only person in the world to own them.)

I unfortunately look retarded in FS's, which is why I opt for all the Holbrooks instead :D
I convinced my bro to pickup the C'MON pair "Blonde tortoise aka C'MONflauge w/ Gold iridium and he loves them. Anybody on here have any of the Petterson Collection? Thatd be nutsss.

i collect frogskins, but here in the philippines its really hard to get your hands to some really rare frogs.. im looking forward for the jupiter camo frogs release, those are ill..

Back