• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From 804->720->813->804

• Thread starter SealTeamThr33
  • Start date
S

SealTeamThr33

Moved a lot, traveled some more, and worked for Oakley during my grad school. Loved every minute of it. Now I'm at home and realizing I have a lot of merch that I want to make it to a happy and loving forever home. :)

Welcome to the Forum. If any of that interesting merch includes Radars,Radarlocks or Radar EVs let me know. They will be loved here :)

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. Lots more in here besides just buying and selling, you unloading everything or hanging onto some favorites?

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. Lots more in here besides just buying and selling, you unloading everything or hanging onto some favorites?
Unloading some. 2012 frogskins from the Olympics and a pair of old 5 squared that I was told were pretty rare now. According to the value forum though not so much.

Welcome aboard. You will definitely find this place interesting. I look forward to seeing what you've accumulated over the years.

I'm guessing none of the really cool stuff? Welcome aboard, always good to hear more insight from the inside.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back