• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From Oakley Service - A Box Of Joy Not Sorrow

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Happy to provide a pleasant report on Oakley service, especially since it has been moved off-site. I had heard that there were Ducati parts in stock at service so I figured I'd call and grab some. They would not let me buy the number of lenses that I needed and wanted me to send the frames. I figured while I was at it I'd get new lenses for my 24K XS and C6 to protect those investments and send my stuff into the wind.

When you send off what I did you kinda pucker up a little bit but I sent it NDA and they returned it via the same.
I had stripped the rubbers off the Ducs hoping that they might have some and kick me down some. They did that and more, putting black rubbers on each frame, sending red rubbers too, returning the original Duc bags but enclosing the frames with lenses installed in new black microfiber bags and then wrapped in foam sleeves for safe travel.

Nice experience!

Pic removed to protect members address. Curt, please cover address and repost. Wanted to remove addy as quick as possible. Lookin out for ya
2028-1407178424-6c40624366b05757c4d9f17adab10df5.jpg

Edit: thanks for looking out XMM!

Last edited:
I would worry more about your credit card on the right... Seriously dude!
If you can read the last 2, the CCV and activate what is not my card then you're pretty sharp! ;)

image.jpg

Your a BRAVE man sending off a pair of Ducati's, C6 and 24k X Squared for new lenses???!! :cool-20: ... glad your box of joy made it back!! :drinks: now that your package is home you can ... :beach: ENJOY!!

Sick that you scored more red rubbers and lenses for your Ducati's as well!!... I Have one question as I didn't see you mention it in your post,the Ducati's you got tunes up are they X Squared or Juliet's?

Back