• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From The Land Of Manny Pacquiao...

erap

I should Work at Oakley
... Warm greetings:) I found this forum in the hunt for replacement gaskets for my xx metal...
E2921A41-2A5C-4E87-A198-C085A2FD0A83-1280-000000CB2A58C64E.jpg
Also replacement lens for my original juliter matte rootbeer... I am not really a collector of oakleys but a guy who loves to hit the beach and the outdoors. With my photo sensitive eyes, i found oakley lens as the most comfortable. Hope to learn more from the experts and gurus of this wonderful forum. A peek at the rest of my oakleys...
ECB0D8E1-A2DE-43DF-A11C-B1B325DA4474-1437-000000D9C86C87FF.jpg
Cheers

Got it right bro:) it is not called "thrilla in manila" for nothing:) Cheers

@washi-thanks any recommendation for lens replacement for my original Jupiter ?
63AFCD0D-7CCB-4108-82D4-BC3BE459140C-230-00000011A446E1EF.jpg
If I can source one, might join the water transfer project at the DIY section. Pls PM how to join the Phil. Network Cheers

Welcome kabayan, about your XX gasket, it is really hard to find an OEM for that nowadays, even oakley warranty dept doesn't have that anymore, the last time I had them for tuneups they just put a gasket that came from juliet, but its good though compared to nothing. Join our philippine network thread that made by our good friend Mr. J the washi me! ayos ba intro ko Bro?!

Welcome kabayan, about your XX gasket, it is really hard to find an OEM for that nowadays, even oakley warranty dept doesn't have that anymore, the last time I had them for tuneups they just put a gasket that came from juliet, but its good though compared to nothing. Join our philippine network thread that made by our good friend Mr. J the washi me! ayos ba intro ko Bro?!

lol!! its for all of us filipinos bro!!! erap heres the linegear website - http://linegear.ocnk.net/ and sign up here for our small filipino community http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/oakley-philippines-network.16788/page-4#post-210322

@washi-thanks any recommendation for lens replacement for my original Jupiter ?
63AFCD0D-7CCB-4108-82D4-BC3BE459140C-230-00000011A446E1EF.jpg
If I can source one, might join the water transfer project at the DIY section. Pls PM how to join the Phil. Network Cheers

for your lenses bro you could still buy replacement lenses at oakley.com or try your luck in ebay or better yet try to post a WTB thread here....

Sent this pair for the water transfer project...in the hunt now for replacement lens.

Back