• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: 10th Mountain Division Gascan's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sorry about that mods :sad:. Didn't mean they were shipped as in sold haha. I was just exclaiming that they are $115 shipped total. My bad! Anyways, is anyone interested? Help me reach my Troy Lee Gascan goal!

They've been tried on in home, but never actually worn outside. I don't like the white frame and the Black looks really goofy with it.
They come with an Ice Iridium

NDHIU.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Do you have the pin, bag, box, and original warm grey lenses that came with it?

No :(. These were echav's spare frames I believe. I actually replaced the Warm Grey with the Ice for some unknown reason, and don't have them anymore (or they're being used in another model). I don't think there was anything special with it. I can switch the Warm Grey back in if that's an issue. I think it's on the Tron's atm...I have a box, but it seems to be an MPH box. Nothing special, just says 10th Mountain Division on the sticker. No bag or pin either :'(

That's just the price I bought them at. I am willing to negotiate if interested :)

Username Hidden said:
No :(. These were echav's spare frames I believe. I actually replaced the Warm Grey with the Ice for some unknown reason, and don't have them anymore (or they're being used in another model). I don't think there was anything special with it. I can switch the Warm Grey back in if that's an issue. I think it's on the Tron's atm...I have a box, but it seems to be an MPH box. Nothing special, just says 10th Mountain Division on the sticker. No bag or pin either :'(

That's just the price I bought them at. I am willing to negotiate if interested :)
these came with a special box as well :)
o-Gascan10thMountain12.jpg

Yeah I know they did lol. I don't have them though. I was looking for the box, bag and pin awhile ago. Now I just want the Troy Lee's lol

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I know they did lol. I don't have them though. I was looking for the box, bag and pin awhile ago. Now I just want the Troy Lee's lol
rub it in why dont yah. :p
i saw one on ebay for $350 lol. that hurts.

I know lol. There's one for $180, but that's used without any bag or box. I may snatch that first and get second pair for display only.

Username Hidden said:
I know lol. There's one for $180, but that's used without any bag or box. I may snatch that first and get second pair for display only.
i love buying two of the same imited editions:D

Need to move these :'(. Anyone?

Sold. You may lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.