• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FS: 2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

WATCHES ARE SOLD!

I have for sale two (yes 2) excellent condition Jury watches in pink. Model number 10-199. One of them has a new battery and works perfectly and the other does not work (at least not for me). Both are excellent cosmetically with the working one being closer to very excellent. This would make an outstanding casual watch for your woman, and parts from the spare could be used to keep it looking new for years to come! The leather bund straps on these are amazing!

There are no exterior boxes for these, but there is one Oakley presentation box in fair condition.

I'm asking $150 shipped CONUS and Paypal'ed. This is a good deal for one of these in this style and condition, and the second one for parts makes it even better.

Also, just incase anyone here is interested, I also have a near mint Skagen sport watch, model SK435XXLTBRB for sale for $55 shipped, complete with box and paperwork. Will let everything go for $200 shipped CONUS (again, I'll cover all Paypal fees). So get something nice for your honey and yourself! :)

usudyhyv.jpg

qezysy7u.jpg

9yquqe7e.jpg

6ena6u4y.jpg

u5eny6um.jpg

yqe4ure7.jpg

Thanks,
David

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pmd

Replied to al PMs. Please, no trades at this time, thanks.

Bump. Can't beleive thse are still here! You guys must have all already gave your ladies new watches for Christmas. :)

Last bump before I head over to feebay.

LOL PM sent... payment sent...

Watches SOLD!