• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: (2012) Twenty | Polished Black W/ Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have buyers remorse...I really did like them when they first came out, but I'm not that crazy about it anymore. Other than maybe sending it off for a water transfer, I really don't see myself using these since I like both my SJ2's and Flak's much more over these, and the Fives 4.0 seem pretty similar in style, and I much prefer those as well. Anyways, I got these for like...$129.00 or something like that with tax, and I'm just looking for $95 shipped. I do have the receipt, but the Oakley store is about a 45 mile round trip and gas is extremely pricey right now, so I want to avoid making that trip. They are basically new. I tried them on a couple times at the store, and tried em on again when I got home. A week passes and I find them kind of boring haha. Anyways, let me know if you're interested. I can post pics if necessary, but there isn't really anything different about these than the stock pictures.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back