• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: B1B And Trouble Andrews Up For Grabs!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Helping a local friend sell part of his collection. Those on facebook frogskins page should know him! He is selling at cost!

First up is a pair of B-1B. BNIB but without the original box. USD500 shipped worldwide.
img20120113wa0000.jpg

By kennethekotto at 2012-01-12

Second one is a pair of Trevor Andrews. Tried it on a few times but glasses still in mint condition! USD350 shipped worldwide.
img20120113wa0001.jpg

By kennethekotto at 2012-01-12

PM me if you are interested pls! :) Thank you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Hah, my buddy Milk Teo.

Username Hidden said:
Hah, my buddy Milk Teo.

Yup yup!

interested parties, seller is 100% legit!

There have a been a pair of the B1b on sale here at 450 for awhile with no bites. They've gone for less on Ebay. I know its not your prices, just saying it might not attract as many people with that price.

I will also vouch for this seller, done multiple trades with him and he is legit!

Username Hidden said:
There have a been a pair of the B1b on sale here at 450 for awhile with no bites. They've gone for less on Ebay. I know its not your prices, just saying it might not attract as many people with that price.

seller wants to move this at his cost so yup price is rigid. did inform him about qberrt's sale too haha. Will talk to him again. thanks nick!

Username Hidden said:
I will also vouch for this seller, done multiple trades with him and he is legit!

Seller is endorsed by Jive! haha for those who have been itching to own a pair of glow-in-the-dark frogs, hit me with a pm now! Thanks jive!

Of course, just trying to help. Don't know milk very well but he seems like a good dude on FB so I thought it was useful information.

Username Hidden said:
Of course, just trying to help. Don't know milk very well but he seems like a good dude on FB so I thought it was useful information.
Yup Yup thanks nick! He gives good deal so who knows one day you might do business with him :)

I wanted to get his cmons but I ended up scooping the blue bkrws for a cheap price imo figured they made 300 total cmon frames,ten times more than the bkrw so it won't be my last chance

True that. :) the cmons are pretty. But i dropped mine for the rainbows too! Haha