• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Black Chrome Splice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I know you're probably excited and are looking for a really nice pair.

Well, this was my scrap pair. I broke my other one (the T5 screw snapped off inside the actual frame), and I didn't want to superglue it. I got a spare pair to swap some stuff around, and now my old pair is good and dandy. However, this pair is useless to me as I don't really wear the Splice to begin with, and they still fit me kinda awkwardly (nose bridge is really far apart for my Asian nose). Anyways, there are some pictures. The solid Black part on the bottom is pretty damn good. There are no major scratches or anything, the only problem is the screw in the frame. The chrome has seem some wear. The eBayer wasn't very clear about the damage done to the frame...

The rubbers on the arms have been cleaned by me recently, since they were EXTREMELY disgusting. The Nose Pads are unfortunately missing (another thing the seller FAILED to mention...)

I do have some Black Iridium lenses, but they have some scratches on them. The lenses themselves, I guess I would sell for like...$15? I have no idea.

The Frame itself, I'm looking for roughly $50, + Paypal fees and what not. I want to try and keep this within the US as well.

HpeOm.jpg

A2YTa.jpg

g7xTa.jpg

nGGuR.jpg

X1kuL.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck with the sale, dr chop can fix these up in a jiffy!

Bumpy!