• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS:Cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

3 brand new Flak Jacket cases and 1 OCP Custom case no longer made 45 shipped

Some people reacted to this post.
whats the ocp case look like?

ditto want pics haha

piper doesnt really have access to a camera..

No access to a camera? I have my handy iPhone 4s with me at all times ready to search the web, take pictures, scour for Oakleys, and oh yeah, make phone calls. Maybe with his sale money he can get a camera :laugh:

I have that case wicked love it

My wife has iphone its in NYC w/ her 2nite.. My 40 dollar phone can only make calls to her no cam no text This is from her Imac...I have no need for camera or fancy cellphone I am not into technology but if someone wants better pix I can provide them Wed nite...Flak cases unused...prefer soft vault for Flaks myself OCP case unused

Username Hidden said:
My wife has iphone its in NYC w/ her 2nite.. My 40 dollar phone can only make calls to her no cam no text This is from her Imac...I have no need for camera or fancy cellphone I am not into technology but if someone wants better pix I can provide them Wed nite...Flak cases unused...prefer soft vault for Flaks myself OCP case unused
i agree with you Piper, I have no use or desire of having a cell phone anymore, they only give you mnoney problems which is the last thing i want in my life right now. oakley forum gives me enough stress already.

Yeah I am just tring to pay off cards...have to help pay for funeral(not mine) very soon and am trying to get clear of debt...every cent I get goes to Credit Card co. I use computer for work and occasiobnally at home...but really I cant tell the difference between Hi def No Def and LoDef... and surround sound is just being in a crowd for me....I am more the time short phone conversation person that would rathersee people in person...

Status
Not open for further replies.