• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Cheap: Fonseca Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I got the Fonseca Antix for sale. I know I'm being a hypocrite, but after wearing the DB Antix for the past week, I find the fit doesn't suit me. They keep sliding around my nose, and it just gets uncomfortable after awhile. Damn my Asian nose...Anyways, I got these used on eBay about 2 weeks ago. There is a scratch that goes vertically along the right side of the lens. Now it wasn't noticeable when wearing, but it's very noticeable when you look at it from the outside. I tried my best to get the picture correct, and I can always get more with different lightning. The scratch is pretty long, and is about the thickness of a hairline. It sounds bad haha, but it's really not for functional purposes. They only come with the Fonseca micro bag. I'm looking for $70 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

CHqDH.jpg

mMMu5.jpg

Here's the scratch on the right side of the lens:

SLB3Y.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I may...or may not be interested in these..... Lol

These are pretty cheap! I think at least lol.

The Fonsecas are a beautiful frame. Whether it's just for display or to wear.

While the scratch kinda sucks, they're still a great frame. I was considering putting Ruby or Fire lenses in them. This could be an option for anyone considering these.

It is. I liked them on display, but they fit me uncomfortably unfortunately. Since I don't keep pairs I don't wear, I've decided to let them go :sad:

Really? Nobody?

These are a great pair at the price but I think I got a little scared off by the scratch...

That and it's Christmas time. Everyone's spending on gifts for others rather than themselves. My pieces aren't moving either, so i'm just gonna sit until February and i'll try again.

Yeah, I figured. I guess the best I can do is $60 shipped, first class mail. $65 with priority mail though. That's the lowest I can go. I got these for $75 shipped. I don't mind a loss, just don't want too much of a hit :)

Ill take them. Pm me

Back