• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Dog Pound.....Monster Dogs Baby

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I can do more, yes. and in different colors as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'd be intrested as i said if i can move my Camo MD's. Can you do the same sort of fading but in like a royal blue & White with a gold Icon? Be intrest in the price & insured shipping to the UK again dr.

sure can. That doesn't require chroming, so no problem there.

Sweeeet dr. If I can get funds i'll be in touch for a price. What colour lenses?

Holy $hite! This is exactly like walking into your local Dog Pound and wanting to take them all home with you. So many to choose from! Decisons....decisions. The
Bills MDs are kick ass. I am a huge Bills fan....even from before they lost 4 straight Super Bowls.

dogs are barking

Thanks tony, I figure one day when the good doc is famous for all his custom Oakley stuff these will be worth a fortune lol and if not they're still cool as hell to look at!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks tony, I figure one day when the good doc is famous for all his custom Oakley stuff these will be worth a fortune lol and if not they're still cool as hell to look at!!!!

Adam I expect pictures of you wearing them out otherwise I expect you sending them to me FREE so I can!!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Adam I expect pictures of you wearing them out otherwise I expect you sending them to me FREE so I can!!!!!!!

Lol sounds fair to me tony hahaha I'm sure they'll turn heads for sure!!!

too funny!!!