• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Ernesto Fonseca Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ok so I have decided to sell my fonseca antix, only worn twice for about 4 hours total. I have the box and paperwork, also in new condition. Price set at $110 shipped express post Australia wide and most international locations. I have these listed on eBay aswell for a 3 day listing, so I'll see where the most bites are. Payment via PayPal, buyer adds 3%
aa1c3fcf.jpg

05f16a39.jpg

c62af485.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I absolutely love this pair. Good Luck dude! hope they sell fast.

They are a great pair but just not for me

Don't sell these! They are a work of art! Surely you have another pair you can sell! Haha. Best of luck with the sales though bud. I hear you about selling pairs you don't wear :)

I have respect for someone who can buy not ony glasses but anything really and just have it for display but I have to use it to justify to myself for having it. Sounds weird I know.

No I'm the same :). That's why I'm selling my MotoGP Antix! I find myself wearing the DB or Fonseca Antix over these and don't want to keep a pair that doesn't mean anything/won't see light.

hmmm, tempting!!

Username Hidden said:
hmmm, tempting!!
C'mon man you know you want to :) think of it as helping a fellow oakley collector. The fonseca goes to you and I get what i want lol. Seriously though these are just sitting in the microfibre in the box, they're cool and all but I want something different

I wish I could help out!! Im extremely strapped for cash at the moment, but next week may be a different story!!

Unfortunately these are no longer for sale. Will be holding on to these, sorry to disappoint. Thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.