• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Extremely Rare Pieces...For A Friend

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even put on the wind gasket add-ons on a jawbone?

Some people reacted to this post.
Word was he wore a clear split / wind jacket.

Not that I could afford these this month but would these come with any kind of paperwork or documentation?

These pieces are sick, i fear that the frog market doesn't gobble up the one offs just because of no documentation. I'd love to have both pairs, I just don't have that kind of coin.

Username Hidden said:
These pieces are sick, i fear that the frog market doesn't gobble up the one offs just because of no documentation. I'd love to have both pairs, I just don't have that kind of coin.

it's probably because there's no way to prove that it wasn't a custom home project rather than official Oakley item...

Awesome man, just awesome. Those Frogs are sick.

Username Hidden said:
it's probably because there's no way to prove that it wasn't a custom home project rather than official Oakley item...

They match Kass's signature snow goggle pattern from two seasons ago exactly. I wouldnt doubt these authenticity.

Frogs are gorgeous!

awesome jawbones wish i could afford these!!!!

I can tell all and any who doubt they are not a home project...The Kass frogs are legit 100% as as the clear Jawbones....The other pieces I will be posting in a bit are also real and some are prototypes to the actual production run pieces like a couple supreme frogs and a whoisthiskid Hijinx....His collection exceeded 900 pairs at one point and still exceeds 400...Pretty crazy stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back