• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: EyeJacket 3.0 - Metallic Black / Grey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!!!!!!

Up for sale is a pair of used Eye Jacket 3.0

According to the O-review, they were retired back in 2003 and went for $85 BNIB. SKU# 04-321 (The Oakley Review - Glasses)

The frame color is Metallic Black, Gunmetal Icon with Black Unobtanium. Frame and rubber is in very good condition. The only reason i won't say excellent is due to the fact that the earstems don't stay in the open position because of wear over time.

Lenses are Grey and are in used condition. Both lenses on the outside have hairline scratches and on the inside have a couple of hairline scratches and some spotting. Not noticeable at all while wearing and does not hinder vision in the slightest.

Comes with original box, paperwork, and bag.

Asking $35

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have never seen a Mettalic black before...... I have the crystal black with fire and picked it up from a vault brand new dirt cheap. They didn't even know what it was, hell....... Neither did I at the time!!!!

Really? Cuz i have a metallic black monster dog too :smile: I think it was more of an option a few years ago. These days i don't see it much.

Bump for price drop!

Sold to RetinaBurn pending payment.

Sold to RetinaBurn! Thanks!