• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Finito Juliet Serial 0451

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Received this today. Bought them because i forget to remove a snipe I placed on them thinking i wont get them and the next thing i know? Email notification by Fleebay that my snipe was successful and I won the auction.

They were listed as used but frames and lenses are mint, giving them a 9.5/10. flex coupler and stems are tight as! No tuneup needed as they are as good as new and unworn. I personally did not try them on.

The serial pn this pair is 0451.

Enuff said. Here are the photos

Only have the Juliet and microfiber bag. Looking to get back what i paid for them: USD270 shipped shipping will be done via normal registered mail with tracking number, usually taking 7-10days depending on your sorting center. (I paid USD291 shipped as seller only offered express shipping)

May consider TRADE / TRADE + CASH offers so just hit me up with a PM. Prefer to sell it though, to fund for my vacation.

Cheers :dance3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck with the sale bro, this is a great piece and a very comfortable price...!!!! I've seen this going for 400's
1000 pieces only, a must for Juliet collectors...!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with the sale bro, this is a great piece and a very comfortable price...!!!! I've seen this going for 400's
1000 pieces only, a must for Juliet collectors...!!!!!!

Thanks carlos! :biggrin:

PM sent

received PMs from two parties so far and they have first option on the finito. will work on a first come first serve basis.

For trades, only looking for MD or JB. thanks!

SOLD. Scored an awesome deal with a great member! Cheers!

Please close mod! Thanks alot

congrats

Thanks rubyskull :)

Told ya brah..!!!!! This one is a great add, congratulations to the buyer of this great piece !!!!!!!

Haha! Will head down to the post office on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.