• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/FT: Burnquist Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

FS: Burnquist Fuel Cell

Really don't need / want these any longer. Asking...$50, or OBO...since they are used after all.
Would like to keep this in US 48 states. Will ship when paid. PayPal preferred, or mail me a check.

Been used, I won't lie about the condition. Usual wear/tear from wearing/cleaning with lens cleaner and microfiber bag. Microfiber bag has some sort of ink spot or something on it, don't know how it got there or what it is...but other than that the frame is in usual worn condition. Lenses fine, free of scratches. Still have original box/microfiber/lens tint info card etc...Really have a sentimental attachment to these because i love the bamboo icons, and the recycled o-matter frame. Each time I wore these, I always cleaned them and took very good care of them! Thank's for looking!

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pending Sale...:dance3:

please let me know if you finally sold the FC . . .
thanks

Username Hidden said:
please let me know if you finally sold the FC . . .
thanks
buyer expects to buy them this Saturday. ill let you know when they have officially been sold nerd!

If there is no sale, want to make a trade?!? These + $ for the Canvas? These would fit nicely with the Burnquist Gascan's.

how much $? i am quite poor at the moment from all the stuff i bought earlier this month haha.

I'm guessing your Fuel Cell is still priced at $50? I can send em over to you $100 shipped basically. Don't know if that's still too much though :(

im flat broke lmfao... that devil's collection plus buying a frame for somoene injured my poor crippled wallet lol.

ready to be closed, sold!

congrats!
:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.