• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/FT: Custom Fuel Cell USED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

FS: Custom Fuel Cell USED

Selling my OCP custom fuel cell from earlier this year. Really lost interest for the fuel cell...hopefully someone else will enjoy these more. Warm grey lens, polished black frame. Used but well taken care of and cleaned with oakley lens cleaner. Lenses still perfect, never touched only touched by microfiber for cleaning. Never used the Japan flag microfiber for cleaning, remains untouched, only used to store the glasses.
Need some $ for future Dispatch/Antix purchases next month. Asking $50 USD or OBO, shipping to US 48.

PayPal preferred.
Enjoy. Sorry for the bad pictures. If you want, I can try and take some better pic's but it gets dark here fast.

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pending Sale...

Username Hidden said:
Pending Sale...

Hey yoshi, if the sale falls through, would you consider shipping to Hawaii? I know you stated to the 48 only, but we're not that far away from the Mainland. LOL! Lmk, thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Hey yoshi, if the sale falls through, would you consider shipping to Hawaii? I know you stated to the 48 only, but we're not that far away from the Mainland. LOL! Lmk, thanks!
I think it's safe to say these have been sold but i want to wait until the said date first before I say anything lol.

Username Hidden said:
I think it's safe to say these have been sold but i want to wait until the said date first before I say anything lol.

That's cool, I kind of figure they'd be gone. I'm always a step behind, damn! LOL

lol it's ok, happens to all of us! you really have to sort of live here like me and Oakleynerd haha.

I'm trying too, really! But having two mini me's around kind of takes up all my time :wink:. That's why most of my posts are late at night, LOL.

Forget the shades, I want that bag haha.

lol it's a sweet bag! i heard if you call oakley they may give you one. rather than going through ocp.

Sold to me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.