• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/FT! Matte Gascans With Emerald Iridiums!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$70 shipped?
No microbag,but i could stick them in an o box for shipping.
Lenses and frame are NOT in 10/10 Condition.
I would give them an...8...? lol.
Looking for trades as well!

img2466x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Anything majorly wrong with the frame? I want to use these as my TF3 frames lol.

Nope, they would work perfect. that's actually why i purchased them to begin with. but i got ahold of another pair of gascans in a trade.
those had fire lenses,so i went ahead and just threw the TF stems on those.lol And i probably won't be wearing these ever. So i threw them up here!

Any scratches on the lenses? I'm definitely interested.

I have them in my truck...let me see if i can catch any defects on my camera, if not... i'll see what i can do.
give me about 15 minutes.

Username Hidden said:
I have them in my truck...let me see if i can catch any defects on my camera, if not... i'll see what i can do.
give me about 15 minutes.
LOL, good truck driving oakleys!
this reminds me, I live near a prison, and the guards drive one of those big prisoner buses, and i saw the driver wearing matte black oakley gascan's. pretty awesome if you ask me.

Username Hidden said:
Nope, they would work perfect. that's actually why i purchased them to begin with. but i got ahold of another pair of gascans in a trade.
those had fire lenses,so i went ahead and just threw the TF stems on those.lol And i probably won't be wearing these ever. So i threw them up here!
ive alays been to scared to pop the stems off my frames. :X i baby my frames haha. plus i heard itll wear out the joint's on the earstems to they become loose and floppy

lol...by truck i meant Range Rover... i never really figured out which of my pairs makes me feel more superior while driving in it...
i'll figure it out one day...lol.

Username Hidden said:
ive alays been to scared to pop the stems off my frames. :X i baby my frames haha. plus i heard itll wear out the joint's on the earstems to they become loose and floppy

not the only thing that'll become loose and floppy if you kee...well,nevermind!
anywho... yea i know. it's always scared me... but after the first time, it doesnt seem all that bad anymore! hahaha

Username Hidden said:
not the only thing that'll become loose and floppy if you kee...well,nevermind!
anywho... yea i know. it's always scared me... but after the first time, it doesnt seem all that bad anymore! hahaha
what i do on the internet with one hand on the mouse is my business!!! lol. jk....