• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS / FT Random Sets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

XX 5.56 with Fire...Frame and unobtanium in excellent shape, some scratches on lenses - $60 shipped in US.

Straight Jacket FMJ, Red Frame...brand new / unused. FRAME ONLY - $80 shipped in US.

Razor Blades, Pink with Crystal black triggers...Common crack on one of the triggers, but still very tight fit. Lens in excellent shape except for some minor peeling on the right edge. $100 shipped in US

I am also open to trades, please PM me if you are interested any of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are some good prices. Especially on the blades if they weren't pink I would be all over them

Username Hidden said:
Those are some good prices. Especially on the blades if they weren't pink I would be all over them

I appreciate it. That's what I like best about the forum. People seem to sell things on here for much better prices than ebay...that is unless someone on ebay doesn't know what they are selling.

Into trading some frogs for the blades?

Username Hidden said:
Into trading some frogs for the blades?

I'm sure that we could probably work something out, what do you have to offer? I sent you a PM.

I would actually probably be interested in keeping my red FMJ Straights if anyone has an idea of where I could find some lenses for them. If anyone has some for sale, or knows where I can find some, please let me know!!!