• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading FT The mighty XEUS 097

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
The ott was something wild in design and new for sunglasses, the xeus looks like a makeshift 0.3 zero
I don't think it would be too bad, if not for that bridge across the top.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I don’t know what your talking about. I look sexy as hell with the Xeus. View attachment 900299
Perfect example

@Inkkoonce = sexy

BUT, when you wear these Lux glasses designed by some 6 year old Chinese kid that hasnt seen his parents in 6 months, it makes me want to uppercut you straight into the deepest and hottest active volcano...

Username Hidden said:
Wow, I played around with the 50% code for a bit, and found that I could add two pairs of sunglasses, get the 30% off the second pair promo, and still get 50% off of the remaining balance. It did get a little wonky when I added more to it. I think there may be a maximum value to the cart or discount that it will apply.

Great tip though!
It wouldn’t work for me with two OCP glasses in my cart. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Username Hidden said:
Perfect example

@Inkkoonce = sexy

BUT, when you wear these Lux glasses designed by some 6 year old Chinese kid that hasnt seen his parents in 6 months, it makes me want to uppercut you straight into the deepest and hottest active volcano...

Bump! Got some great offers. Still holding out for Mars, but if that falls through, will be considering R1 trades.

Just to go on record, I will also trade them for MUZM :p

Mars < Plastic

Username Hidden said:
It thought you got hacked or hit in the head for a moment there. Glad you fixed that lol.

Username Hidden said:
It thought you got hacked or hit in the head for a moment there. Glad you fixed that lol.

He’s going to need to go in for service. I think a circuit might have been crossed. They’ll reprogram him back to like new

Username Hidden said:
Bump! Got some great offers. Still holding out for Mars, but if that falls through, will be considering R1 trades.

Just to go on record, I will also trade them for MUZM :p

What r you smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back