• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading FT The mighty XEUS 097

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
What r you smoking

If he’s not sharing, does it matter?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What r you smoking
6csbvyw17mdmmopr0gh4sgz98hrpogux3wxdyxdk&rid=giphy.gif

Username Hidden said:
He’s going to need to go in for service. I think a circuit might have been crossed. They’ll reprogram him back to like new
Too many Hatchets popping up on eBay for $900, his system is overloading!

Username Hidden said:
I definitely need to see this movie! Can’t believe I’ve never heard of it before!

Username Hidden said:
Too many Hatchets popping up on eBay for $900, his system is overloading!
Wicked true!

When I saw that thread, this came into my mind...

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
  • No Scalping - If you are buying the new products coming out at this time, waiting until they are sold out, and simply attempting to SCALP other members on this forum, that behavior will NOT BE TOLERATED on the forum. If you are doing this, please STOP! It is wrong to simply buy limited edition items, to sell them for profit after they are sold out. If we see this behavior we will contact you and ask you to stop. If this behavior continues, you may be banned.

Username Hidden said:
When I saw that thread, this came into my mind...

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
  • No Scalping - If you are buying the new products coming out at this time, waiting until they are sold out, and simply attempting to SCALP other members on this forum, that behavior will NOT BE TOLERATED on the forum. If you are doing this, please STOP! It is wrong to simply buy limited edition items, to sell them for profit after they are sold out. If we see this behavior we will contact you and ask you to stop. If this behavior continues, you may be banned.

I’m not seeing that on the exchange rules page you linked to

Username Hidden said:
I’m not seeing that on the exchange rules page you linked to
One of the Mods wrote it here...

Username Hidden said:

Ok bc I looked last week and couldn’t find that mentioned in the rules but I knew it was talked about before. Thanks

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Ok bc I looked last week and couldn’t find that mentioned in the rules but I knew it was talked about before. Thanks

Now that’s this has been listed, what are the mods going to do with these two examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back