• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/FT/WTB: Juliet And Straight Jacket (SJ2) Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi everyone,

i have a couple lenses up for sale/trade. i believe i'm supposed to post pictures and prices. for prices i compared to oakley.ca and ebay.ca

i'm mainly looking for VR28, Positive Red (+Red) or Ruby (all non-polarized) lenses for my Straight Jacket (SJ2), but i guess i'm open to almost anything :wink:

1) Juliet Emerald Iridium - $65 - these were pulled from my Juliets when i got Ruby Iridium lenses. looks like my frames are not smooth as there's a couple small marks, i.e. where the orbital gaskets are. i've tried to capture an example in a picture. they weren't visible when they were in the glasses. no other scratches or marks. i haven't touched them for 2 years, safely stored away, so i'm looking to sell/trade.

here they are with the original plasma frames:
Xa2cy.jpg

lenses only:
dOdNm.jpg

you can see a mark along the bottom edge here (i will take more pictures if needed for the buyer):
U1NA6.jpg

2) Straight Jacket (SJ2) Black Iridium - $40 - they are in my SJ2's right now. no scratches or marks. would appreciate instructions on how to get them out though!
erNpm.jpg

FYI i am located in canada :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
pretty sure you just push them out from the back, and they'll pop out of the front

Username Hidden said:
pretty sure you just push them out from the back, and they'll pop out of the front

cool b/c i was wondering how they are supposed to have all that impact protection if they would pop out into your eyes!

i'm open to pretty much any offer right now... the emerald lenses have been sitting doing nothing for > 1 year