• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: INFINITE HERO Warrant Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have an Oakley Infinite Hero Warrant watch for sale. I have worn it one time for about three hours, other than that it has been in the display case. Retail is $875.00. I'd like to get $550 shipped or best offer. It has grown on me a little bit, but I'm wanting a C Six and need to rid myself of this to get one. I would also consider a trade for a C Six. I could throw some cash in with the deal to make it fair.

OIHWarrant.jpg

The picture is only of the watch, but I have the watch case and Infinite Hero sleeve that goes over it. The sleeve does have a minor rip about 1/8" long on the corner. Hit me up if interested. I want to move this quick.

Some people reacted to this post.
i'd hate to see one less item in your very snug infinite hero shelf man... but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

Username Hidden said:
i'd hate to see one less item in your very snug infinite hero shelf man... but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

Ya, I really would like to keep this, but I am really wanting a pair of those C Six to go with my C Six Vette LOL!

No one interested in this??

Price dropped $550 shipped...

Sold!!