• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Julian Wilson Dispatch, X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
cycling and being active is you. it may be good or bad but it's what makes you happy.

True, but don't be amazed at what my body can do. I'm just proof that anybody's body can do it and do a complete 180. 4 years ago I weighed 230 lbs and smoked a pack a day, then I made mustard gas by accident when cleaning something. I spent 2 days in hospital on oxygen and quite smoking right then, I did it for my 15 month old son at the time. After I got out of hospital I started eating healthy and running, it's snowballed to where I am today. But in the end it's proof that if you want it bad enough you can do it, finding the time and organizing your schedule to get the training in is the hardest part, come race day that's what will get across the finish line. Come summer time when I'm at my race weight I'll weigh 160ish, do what makes you happy and the details will look after them self.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
True, but don't be amazed at what my body can do. I'm just proof that anybody's body can do it and do a complete 180. 4 years ago I weighed 230 lbs and smoked a pack a day, then I made mustard gas by accident when cleaning something. I spent 2 days in hospital on oxygen and quite smoking right then, I did it for my 15 month old son at the time. After I got out of hospital I started eating healthy and running, it's snowballed to where I am today. But in the end it's proof that if you want it bad enough you can do it, finding the time and organizing your schedule to get the training in is the hardest part, come race day that's what will get across the finish line. Come summer time when I'm at my race weight I'll weigh 160ish, do what makes you happy and the details will look after them self.
awesome story man! great to hear your off the cancer sticks.
im around 170lbs. 6' tall.
i need to start runnin on the eliptical gain.

Username Hidden said:
awesome story man! great to hear your off the cancer sticks.
im around 170lbs. 6' tall.
i need to start runnin on the eliptical gain.

Elipticals are great if you do suffer from knee pain! The pounding on the roads for 20+ miles pretty much took out my knees at 13 years old..I would like to get into triathlons or biathlons after i do an ultra marathon. I did a full, do one more, then on to the ultra! Much respect to you jfiori!! Thats intense! Sorry for changing the topic..

:big_boss:

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.