• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Fs: MATTE WHITE/ GOLD IRID, HELL FROG, JW BROOK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

matte white with gold irid frogskins, frame 10/10, lens 9/10. 200$
hell frogskins bnib 105$
julian wilson brook 105$

pm me for pics, open to ALL trades

Some people reacted to this post.
Pictures.

Hello,

As mentioned pics would help:

9) It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

10) Do not post default Oakley picture if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

For advice on how to post pics see here: Reading and Posting Messages

as i stated above you can pm me if you want pics. if not, stop spamming me. thanks

Username Hidden said:
as i stated above you can pm me if you want pics. if not, stop spamming me. thanks

i dont think anybody is trying to spam, were just following forum rules

i am following forum rules as well. i haven't broken any rule. Nothing says you need pics, so if it is stated that there will be no pictures unless i get a pm, than the repeated reiteration of a non-broken, which isn't even a rule would in fact be a spam message/comment.

I promise it'd be easier for you to sell if you post pictures... People will exit thread almost instantly when there are no pics in many cases... Not trying to criticize but to help.