• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Naomi South Eternal BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just have no use for these...Thought my fiance would like em but she doesn't. Just sit in the bottom of my cabinet so snag em cheap...$70 plus shipping....

IMG_8107.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump...these are brand new in the box....come n get em

Any pics?

Man dr. chop, your g/f doesn't seem to appreciate your nice thoughts! taca necessity's now these eternal's lol.

necessity just strictly due to fit. looks like ravishing which she loves her tacas in that style, but necessity is too big. This one she just doesn't like at all and I had them before her lol...I'll post pix in a bit but they are the original release nothing special...

Username Hidden said:
necessity just strictly due to fit. looks like ravishing which she loves her tacas in that style, but necessity is too big. This one she just doesn't like at all and I had them before her lol...I'll post pix in a bit but they are the original release nothing special...
ah cool man ;)

Ah, no problem doc. I'll just look up the stock photos, thanks!

no sweat. just looking to pass on a good deal

anyone??

I might be interested Doc. Just googled some pics and showed the Mrs. Wouldn't be able to get them for 2 weeks tho if you're willing to wait? If not, it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.