• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: NIB X-Squared Plasma Fire Polarized $250 Shipped US

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this post in the AM and have been thinking about it.

From someone who just bought 2 more BNIB non-polarized XS off of the bay lately, within the last month. I think the $250 asking price is fair if they are NIB. I paid around that price for non-polarized. And the fire lensed are polarized.

If these are worn, then that is a different story but BNIB is a fair price, that and the fact they will be getting harder to buy.

Sceaming CL type deal? No, but fair, yes.

Just my 2 bits.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Read this post in the AM and have been thinking about it.

From someone who just bought 2 more BNIB non-polarized XS off of the bay lately, within the last month. I think the $250 asking price is fair if they are NIB. I paid around that price for non-polarized. And the fire lensed are polarized.

If these are worn, then that is a different story but BNIB is a fair price, that and the fact they will be getting harder to buy.

Sceaming CL type deal? No, but fair, yes.

Just my 2 bits.
What I'm offering are NIB, never worn.
Thanks for your 2 bits, Mr. K.
Much appreciated.

I would also do straight up trade for a NIB pair of the Ducati X-Sq (retail price US$385).
Mine retails for US$400.

I doubt someone will trade a limited edition for a pair of plasma frames. Just being realistic. There is a bnib ducati XS on cl right now for $250.

I think I'm being realistic.
At least I'm not lowballing like some people (and I'm definitely not referring to you, hearno).:big_boss:

Lol. What's your lowest offer so far? $190 shipped?

Username Hidden said:
Lol. What's your lowest offer so far? $190 shipped?
$180.
Just go back a few posts on this thread to find out who.:laugh:

Username Hidden said:
$180.
Just go back a few posts on this thread to find out who.:laugh:
your talking to hearno the guy who sold his XS to me for $180.LOL if he thought i was lowballing why did he accept the offer??:blink:

Because I made a miscalculation on my finances and needed money. If you must know.... You did lowball me which is why I shipped them the cheapest way I could find. lmao. I had a feeling that's who it was, he seems to think that's the going rate now.

Lets please stick to the sale only of these fine XS glasses..... If you would like to continue your discussion please move it to a PM and lets not clutter the thread....Thanks again guys!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.