• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley BMX Chrome Jawbones

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale a pair of brand new, in box, unworn Oakley Jawbone BMX Chrome with all paper work and accessories (i.e. extra earsockkits, Violet IRIDIUM® and +Red IRIDIUM® lenses, microbag, Oakley Ballistic array case with capacity for extra lenses). Below are pics, just click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

th_OakleyJawboneBMXChrome6.jpg

th_OakleyJawboneBMXChrome6.jpg

These are being sold as new with defects. There is a very minor defect in the chrome finish on the bridge of the sunglasses (see last pic). As you can see in the picture it is hard to detect but it is there (if you look in the very centre of the bridge, you can see the reflection of the warranty card that comes with the sunglasses. You'll notice that due to this very minor defect the reflection on the wording is distorted. I've posted pictures with the defect marked and unmarked so you can clearly see what the defect is and how very minor it actually is).

th_OakleyJawboneBMXChrome10.jpg

th_OakleyJawboneBMXChrome10b.jpg

Other sellers would probably sell these as new and not mention it but I want to be absolutely clear about what is being sold. Other than the very small mark they are in perfect, brand new, unworn condition.

Item is in the UK but happy to ship internationally. Price is £230 shipped in the UK, £250 ($400, 291 Euros) shipped anywhere in the world.

Thanks,

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!

Price revised - bump!

Bump.

Great price jk-27, can't believe someone won't spend their christmas money on these.

If i didn't already have a pair I would have snapped your hand off

Wonder why so many of these are being sold on here.

bumped :laugh:

SOLD! - Can mods please close this thread.

Thanks.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.