• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Display Cube Case.....Get It NOW!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling my Oakley Display Cube. It is in good overall used condition. There is a small crack in the plexi on the top, but you really can't see it unless you're looking for it. It's about 1.5" long. I checked ebay and the last two sold for $535 and $529. I'd like to get $350 for mine and you pay shipping and any fees. If you send via personal payment through Paypal there wil be no fees. Hit me up with offers or if interested.

Here is a pic, but OF COURSE, the contents inside are not included, just the case, shelf and key:

1fa7d4fa.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Man I would love one of these, but no moneys :(!! Good luck with the sale that thing is sweet!!

Im in the same boat as joben. Plus shipping is an arm and a leg for something this large. Hope the best of luck with your sale. And I'm jealous of your tro pit boss

I believe these can be shipped for about 35-40 bucks. Im open to reasonable offers.

Damn. I'm about to move houses so all my money is tied up. Otherwise I'd take that off your hands. You open to trades?

I tried paying my deposit in Oakleys. They said no. :blink:

Username Hidden said:
I believe these can be shipped for about 35-40 bucks. Im open to reasonable offers.

Fed Ex shipped mine for $36

Sweet cube! Best of luck with the sale!!

Username Hidden said:
Damn. I'm about to move houses so all my money is tied up. Otherwise I'd take that off your hands. You open to trades?

I tried paying my deposit in Oakleys. They said no. :blink:

Id prefer cash but what kinda trade? Itd have to be something of comparable value, bmx jawbone, bmx radar, etc. maybe throw a lil cash in too.

350 plus shipping.

Price dropped...$350 FIRM Plus Shipping!