• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Oakley Rat Rod Monster Dogs Pinstripes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Rat Rod Monster Dogs for sale. I was told that there are less than 15 in existence. I have had several people try to verify that info for me but I haven't had any luck. The guy I got them from claimed he knew the guy that did alot of the graphic styling on several different glasses for Oakley. He said these were only done in the shop for a few Oakley employees who loved the Rat Rod scene. But once again, I can not verify this information. I do know that these are 100% authentic and these are the only ones I've ever seen like. I'm trying to figure out how to get some pics up so hopefully I'll have some posted here shortly. Price is $275 firm. Any questions let me know.

Here's a link to the photo I just put on Image Shack. Any help on how to actually load the image on here would be awesome.

Click the Image Shack in blue just above this to get to the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice custom design on these, I've never seen anything like this before either.

Damn it Adam i love your collection of MD's. I need the green frames so i can put my own lenses in but they go for stupid money here in the UK i have to pick & choose what & where i buy from, Shame to see you dismantling the collection. (Tony "Facebook")

Damn...those are nice. If I was certain my wife wouldn't with hold certain things from me, I would take these off your hands in a heartbeat.
Good luck with the sale.
I have a feeling Batwolf might be attempting some pinstripes in his artistic future:)

Sold and Paid!

Username Hidden said:
Damn...those are nice. If I was certain my wife wouldn't with hold certain things from me, I would take these off your hands in a heartbeat.
Good luck with the sale.
I have a feeling Batwolf might be attempting some pinstripes in his artistic future:)

Pinstriping might be a little too much for me to try, but you never know. ;)

Sold/Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back