• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Romeo 1.0 (Xmetal/black Iridium) NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's gonna get this steal of an offer? I'm broke and on the Oakley dog house so I'm out. These are my top pick of the year 2012 though

Some people reacted to this post.
idk thats its a steal...?

Ha yea Im not sure $650 is what I would call a steal, more than double retail?? But to some it may be worth it!

WHAT?!?!?! No waranty or registration card????? For $650??? I say no deal for me!

I think it's funny how people always advertise the warranty card like it entitles a warranty. Nothing specific about this sale, just a general observation on eBay and other Oakley ads. But yeah, the price is a little high.

Username Hidden said:
I think it's funny how people always advertise the warranty card like it entitles a warranty. Nothing specific about this sale, just a general observation on eBay and other Oakley ads. But yeah, the price is a little high.

I don't think it's about the warranty, per-se', but rather, just having it as complete as possible. I have two R-1's, first one in great shape, but used, nothing included except the bag. But my second pair is "mint" in box with all paperwork, which is what I wanted. I have several sets of glasses that have complete paperwork. It's just the feeling that it's truly complete, like NIB or mint in box.

Good luck with the sale, they look very clean!

Username Hidden said:
I don't think it's about the warranty, per-se', but rather, just having it as complete as possible. I have two R-1's, first one in great shape, but used, nothing included except the bag. But my second pair is "mint" in box with all paperwork, which is what I wanted. I have several sets of glasses that have complete paperwork. It's just the feeling that it's truly complete, like NIB or mint in box.

That makes sense. I didnt look at it that way.

Username Hidden said:

Thanks! Exactly! Thats how I inteded to advertise it. I wanted to be as descriptive as possible. Knowing theres obviously no warranty anymore anyways since they're long discontinued pair, etc. I'm throwing in everything that it came as I got it when I purchased it from another person.

I have a couple if anyone needs them!!!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
I have a couple if anyone needs them!!!!! LOL

Hahaha!! This pic made me laugh :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.