• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Oakley Soviet Hijinx Brand New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump !!!

Some people reacted to this post.
grx bump!!!!

Have you not already sold this pair to your fellow Jakarta dweller, Erwin Oakley (who is also selling this exact model at the same price) ?

Username Hidden said:
Have you not already sold this pair to your fellow Jakarta dweller, Erwin Oakley (who is also selling this exact model at the same price) ?

do you mind if I sold it in here ? I bought this glasses from erwin oakley but didn't fit on my face. so I wanna to sale it again in here. Correct me if I'm wrong

According to your iTrader Feedback, you were the seller and Erwin was the buyer.

Username Hidden said:
According to your iTrader Feedback, you were the seller and Erwin was the buyer.
i believe the feedback is for the chip foose gascan herbs, not the hijinx.. i don't think we have a problem here..

Username Hidden said:
well, let's make it clear. erwin oakley give me feedback because he purchase my chipfoose gascan, and I give erwin oakley feedback because I purchase erwin oakley hijinx. please check on iTrader
Username Hidden said:
i believe the feedback is for the chip foose gascan herbs, not the hijinx.. i don't think we have a problem here..
that's true bro

Username Hidden said:

Hahahaha its for Gascan,Bro.

Indeed it was. How was I ever confused by this?

Oh well, good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back