• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Or Trade: Australian Red/Blue Ruby Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I bought these and honestly for some reason just never wore them, only tried them on. I think it's the black ink frame im not digging. I try and try to tell myself i'll wear 'em but i dont. No scratches or marks.

I'll start out with $65 shipped priority mail / delivery confirmation. Sounds like a good price since the Holbrook edition goes for $69 from what I've been told at Vaults.
Trades: Equal condition Valentino Rossi Holbrook, open to other offers.

Thank's for looking!
:help::bump:
I know Pic's always help: Sorry but the Canvas Fuel Cell's will never be fore sale so don't bother asking.
PICT0032.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Trying to sell a set myself Yoshi, I don't exactly dig the black ink either and the ruby is a little too flashy for me

Username Hidden said:
Trying to sell a set myself Yoshi, I don't exactly dig the black ink either and the ruby is a little too flashy for me
LOL...no, buy mine don't buy TheDutchman's pair! lol. Yeah it's not really a favorite colorway for me.

You can have this turf Yoshi, think I might put it on eBay since it's BNIB

Username Hidden said:
You can have this turf Yoshi, think I might put it on eBay since it's BNIB
LOL I avoid ebay now...been 'screwed' to many times with mis-labeled Oakley's. I appreciate the kind words tho! if no one wants these i'll just keep them i won't die.

Just listed then. eBay Australia is good, we are a relatively honest bunch and the few fakes that do show up are crowded out of the market by the genuine items so it's not worth even trying to rip people off. At first I loved these sunnies but now I don't. they would fit in perfectly for a carribean holiday...but not much else lol

Username Hidden said:
Just listed then. eBay Australia is good, we are a relatively honest bunch and the few fakes that do show up are crowded out of the market by the genuine items so it's not worth even trying to rip people off. At first I loved these sunnies but now I don't. they would fit in perfectly for a carribean holiday...but not much else lol
lol. funny, along with a Propeganda Hijinx.

Open to trades for Fuel Cell / Dispatch lenses.

Sorry I'm confused. Are you selling the fuel cells in the picture or some other pair?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry I'm confused. Are you selling the fuel cells in the picture or some other pair?
the aussie fuel cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.