• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Or Trade Tron Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Tron Gascan for sale or trade. They are not brand new, but they are atleast a 9.5/10. Excellent condition. All I have is the bag to go with them, no box or papers. $200 obo. If ya get em and don't think I described them properly, I'll pay for return shipping. Any questions on trades hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are these with 3d lenses?

Yeah, they have the 3d lens. Very very small dot on each lens. That's why I wouldn't day they're new

Dang...Just spent too much. Grrrrrr

lol, live and learn xlnzax

What are you looking to trade for???

Nothing in particular xmm, maybe some more tribal monsters, or other monster dogs, or some chrome fast jackets lol

Username Hidden said:
Nothing in particular xmm, maybe some more tribal monsters, or other monster dogs, or some chrome fast jackets lol

Hmmmm, nothing along that line... Sorry dude!!

Damn to bad i am on Guam and paypal doent like the address here or else i would get them now.

Username Hidden said:
lol, live and learn xlnzax

This sounds so weird, but I've decided to stop and actually save my money for the Tron Gascan's or the Troy Lee Gascan's, or quite possibly any awesome stuff for x-mas. I'm always looking for the next purchase...I mean I just spent quite a lot on 3 shades from Eyespy, but I'm still looking for more lol. Must...control...