• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Penny Titanium (Near Mint) / VR28 Black Iridium (near Mint)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have decided that I have too many Penny’s and its time to shift one them. So I have this Titanium/ VR28 Black Iridium Penny up for sale.

The Frame is very good condition. This is one I wear occasionally and bough it new/display from a collector around 2 year ago. The nose bridge is tight and both sides are equally tight (I remove my xmetals with both hands) – I compared it to a new unworn Penny I have and there is pretty much no difference in tightness. Spring hinges are perfect and rubbers are great. I have looked really carefully and other than some dust which shows up under the flash, there are no marks or scratches I can see. Lenses have never been removed (not even for cleaning so expect there to be a little dust/dirt at the junction with the frame where its hard to clean with the lenses in the frame). So pretty much in good a condition you could expect a second pair of Xmetal Penny’s to be. Serial number is PV010226. No box.

Selling for £165 including UK postage or US$275 including worldwide postage (Royal Mail International Recorded mail with insurance). I take bank transfer (UK only) or PayPal Gift or Paypal + 2% (half the fees). Plenty of pics below, let me know if you need any more or have any questions. Thanks for looking.

5b1b61d2.jpg

bf078206.jpg

17a466bb.jpg

899289cb.jpg

744bfb3e.jpg

dd18953a.jpg

f26bb6fe.jpg

829c547f.jpg

2789819a.jpg

db56cdc2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sending PM....

I have decided to hang on this and sell my Ice Iridium pair which I don't really wear instead. I put that pair on here later.