• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Plasma / Ice JULIET + 4 Sets Of Lenses + Box & Coin + Case + Earsock Kit + More

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum, but I have already bought several items here. So this is my first for-sale offering. For sale is a used pair of X-Metal Juliets with Plasma frame & Ice Iridium lenses. I bought these new from SGH maybe around 6 or 7 years ago and have always cared for them. They are in truly excellent used condition: the frame's finish is near perfect with little to no marks or discoloration, the lenses are perfect and scratch free, and all of the rubber parts are in great shape. The hinges are nice and tight and the nose bridge is not excessively loose. Now since the Juliet nose bridge accessment is so subjective, I will try to explain what I mean, and since this is the only pair of X-Metals I've ever worn I can only try and compare the current condition to how they were when new: these were somewhat loose when new, but of course are a little looser now. They are not sloppy or saggy at all, and they stay nice and snug on my head, even with the thinner temple shocks installed. The only other item worth mentioning is that the left orbital allows the lens installed on that side to move very slightly. I mean VERY slightly. It does not move around when you are wearing the glasses and really can only be felt while cleaning the lens on that side. They have always been this way since day-one when brand new. Trust me, THESE FRAMES ARE NOT DAMAGED, BENT, OR MISALIGNED IN ANY WAY! This issue was so inconsequential to me that I did not even bother taking them back to SGH or sending them to Oakley to have it looked at under warranty, but I wanted make sure to disclose it here for you Oakley gurus so that there are ZERO surprises dealing with me.

These Juliets will come with all of the following:
  • Original box and X-Metal coin (marked 1999)
  • Set of 24K Iridium replacement lenses
  • Set of Emerald Iridium replacement lenses
  • Set of Titanium Iridium replacement lenses
  • Set of Fire Iridium replacement lenses
  • X-Metal Soft Vault case
  • Earshock/Nosebomb/Templeshock replacement kit (black) with extra bonus rubber parts thrown in
  • Parts bag with 1 torx screw, 1 rubber spacer, and 1 plastic washer
All of the replacement lenses are 100% authentic Oakley in perfect near-new condition with the only possible imperfection being slight wearing of the coating at the very edge of the lens where it touches the frames, which obviously cannot be seen at all when installed. The earsock kit is new, and the Soft Vault case is well used but still in good shape. Tons of pics to follow, so please take a look.

I am asking $375 for everything + $15 insured Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the contiguous US. I'm not interested in splitting up the package. This is going to make a great X-Metal starter setup for anyone interested in the Juliet. I've tried to be thorough in my descriptions, but PM with any questions.

Thanks,
David

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures always help.

Crazy deal man, good luck.

Wow nice set! Good luck with the sale, post some pics they will help with the sale!!

willing to sell lens seperate? if so, PM me on the titaniums

Username Hidden said:
willing to sell lens seperate? if so, PM me on the titaniums

Not really willing to split up the package yet. May just leave it as is here for another day or so and then head to ebay. May consider spliting out the 24K & Titanium lenses before ebay; haven't decided.

David

I also would be interested on those 24K lenses if you're willing to separate.
Good luck with the sale.

Username Hidden said:
Not really willing to split up the package yet. May just leave it as is here for another day or so and then head to ebay. May consider spliting out the 24K & Titanium lenses before ebay; haven't decided.

David

thanks let us know

Just to be clear, all of these are or are not GENUINE/AUTHENTIC Oakley lenses?

im assuming they are. the titanium has the etching so..