• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polarized Juliet Plasma/ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These have been worn a total of about 30 times, and have the current generation Plasma frames, with polarized Ice iridium lenses. The nose bridge does feel a touch looser than a new pair, but there is no slop, and I've had new pairs that were worse. The lenses also have a few marks, one scratch on the lower right lens, and some other pinpoints and small marks, but nothing that obstructs your vision. Comes with the micro fiber bag, no box. Asking $159 + shipping.

IMG_0812-1.jpg

IMG_0811-1.jpg

IMG_0810-1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
wow this is a wicked deal guys. I know sunpoh is looking for a pair of polished, but dont think these will go past him...!

Yeah VERY Cool deal.. wish I had the extra $$ for them myself

Aw! Too bad I just bought the Foose Gascan's yesterday. This is an amazing deal!

If anyone is interested I'd also be willing to trade for some Plamsa framed X-Squared's, either polarized Fire, or Non Polarized Ice. If they are in like new condition w/box etc. I'd be willing to add some money to the deal.

MAN! stop tempting me! I already have 2 Juliets.. not this colorway though.. and it would match my Penny..argh but broke... dcl10.. i may cave.. pm me your best price including shipping..

Would like to sell these without resorting to ebay even though I could get more for them. So lets try $139 + shipping.

IMG_0832.jpg

Dayum, that's a steal!

PM ME. ASAP. They're mine.

This is my favorite Juliet right (out of the 2 pair I have)

Status
Not open for further replies.