• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polarized Valve | Bronze W/ Titanium Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Sooooo I literally just got these today. I've asked a few members if these suit me, and I must agree they do not. I think it's the weird orbital shape. My girlfriend also agreed, although I usually ignore her opinion as she hates my Oakley addiction anyways so I never believe her haha. These were really cool, but no point keeping a pair that I won't wear. I got these at $100 shipped, so that's all I'm asking. They come with the box, paperwork, and bag. The glasses themselves are pretty great! The lenses don't seem to have any scuffs, and the frame is almost perfect besides a few small blemishes and scuff marks. Any questions, feel free to ask.

iMxNo.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
where did you come across these? nice piece of Oakley history here :eek:) these older Oakley's had all the cool lenses...

shame man! oh well.. on to the next frame! Scars? or maybe.. Romeo 2!

Yeah, I think I'm going to hit the Romeo 2 if I do get another pair. I am trying to limit my Oakley purchases for now haha. Waiting for the new Twenty's actually for my new purchase! I want to move away from strictly collecting, to functionality. I have like 20 pairs or so, but I find myself only grabbing maybe 5-6 pairs for normal use. Need to concentrate on what I really need haha.

yeah same here.. gonna sell off the ones i dont use and really just picked up for the hell of it.. cos it was cheap/looked awesome. alot of O matter is going to go haha. MAYBE some Xmetal but probably not.
the ROmeo2 is one of my fave Xmetals to wear currently. definitiely a functionality pair.

Back