• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polished Juliets W/OO Blue Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
o-review states the OO blue has grey base ..

Today I learned.......that I have dyslexia. Thank you gentleman...I stand corrected. Blue....VR28, OO...Grey. Head smack lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Today I learned.......that I have dyslexia. Thank you gentleman...I stand corrected. Blue....VR28, OO...Grey. Head smack lol

haha thats cool, we all have those days..!

Username Hidden said:

No problem, it also helps that I own a pair of polished Juliets with Blue Iridium and I have both the old and new Blue Iridium in M Frame lenses to compare.

Ok, so... the lenses are grey based, and there's no green hues. So I'm now believing they're Ice Iridium. They also appear to be identical to my Ti Copper Mag Switch's, also with the Ice Iridium lens. Thanks for the info all!

Username Hidden said:
Ok, so... the lenses are grey based, and there's no green hues. So I'm now believing they're Ice Iridium. They also appear to be identical to my Ti Copper Mag Switch's, also with the Ice Iridium lens. Thanks for the info all!

awesome sunnies man! the polished frame with hammers is real desirable, but then again polished with fire go for $200 on ebay, NIB. I saw one like this (polished/ ice) go for 150 second hand just 3 days ago!

I would want this badly, but used polished with ice iridium is a bit steep for $280....

Username Hidden said:
I would want this badly, but used polished with ice iridium is a bit steep for $280....

... ok so, please feel free to pm me an offer. I'm willing to entrtain serious offers. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
... ok so, please feel free to pm me an offer. I'm willing to entrtain serious offers. Thanks!

haha, sunpoh has been banging on about wanting a polished Juliet, but never seems to pull the trigger...

Username Hidden said:

How much are you looking for?

Username Hidden said:
How much are you looking for?

What I want i had already posted, what I'd expect from an offer is completely different.
As I wrote, please feel free to pm or email me your offer. I'm not really wanting to go back and forth negotiating on this forum.
But at this point, I'm not comfortable letting it go for $200.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.