• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polished Juliets W/OO Blue Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all! I'm offering up my Juliets, Polished frame with OO Blue Iridium lenses. Brand new, mint perfect, never worn, however there's no serial number on the arm, and there's no box as this was a replacement pair from Oakley's warranty department. I'm asking $280 obo, payable in US currency, Paypal or Bank Money Order only. Shipping to US or Canada, about $10-$15 dollars. Shipping elsewhere will be more. Would very much be interested in a trade for Carbon X-Squared, and always on the lookout for a 0.3!

Please contact me, Gary Brown, here or at gary.brown@halton.ca for more information. I'll try to reply to you as soon as I possibly can! Thanks!

These are very, very nice!

THANKS!
Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
question is, are the OO BI lenses worth $80 more than a fire iridium polarised lens?

I don't believe that's OO Blue. That was only stock issued on the Ichiro Carbons.....those are likely standard Blue Iridium.

I would tend to believe you, but when they were returned to me from Oakley Warranty, they were typewritten indicated as 'OO Blue'. Of course, a crappy cellphone pic can't really tell the difference, and I personally wouldn't know either way!

Username Hidden said:
I would tend to believe you, but when they were returned to me from Oakley Warranty, they were typewritten indicated as 'OO Blue'. Of course, a crappy cellphone pic can't really tell the difference, and I personally wouldn't know either way!

When you wear them outside, does it enhance contrast? OO Blue is a VR28 base which is a contrast base, Blue Iridium is a Grey base which is non-contrast.

OO Blue will also have a green hue, which should be able to pick up even with a cell phone camera. I'm with the others, those like like regular ice iridium, not blue iridium, there is a big difference in blue and ice.

Username Hidden said:
When you wear them outside, does it enhance contrast? OO Blue is a VR28 base which is a contrast base, Blue Iridium is a Grey base which is non-contrast.

OO Blue Iridium should have a grey base lense, regular Blue Iridium has the VR28 base lenses. The original Blue Iridium has a grey base also.

this can be solved by taking another photo of the view looking through the lenses

Username Hidden said:
OO Blue Iridium should have a grey base lense, regular Blue Iridium has the VR28 base lenses. The original Blue Iridium has a grey base also.

This contradicts everything I've read.. including the o-review database which is generally correct

Username Hidden said:
This contradicts everything I've read.. including the o-review database which is generally correct

o-review states the OO blue has grey base ..

Status
Not open for further replies.