• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Rare Leather Straight Jacket One Of A Kind

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is a bit more rare than the normal leather straight jackets. These belonged to Pat Mack the Pres of Sports Marketing at HQ. They have one of the very first polarized lenses Oakley ever made in them. These were acquired at the Co-Pilot event and were handed out by Colin Baden himself. They came in the case shown with the pink band that has the info on it about them...You won't find another pair like this, I promise that. The polar lenses have an ar coating on the inside and they are a dark grey lens. Asking $250 obo plus postage and payment via paypal as a personal payment only, or propay...

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow thats a sweet pair with a great story someone is gonna be really lucky and happy to add those to a collection!!

I would hope so...They are cool for sure

bump for offers or possible trades?? This would be a great piece for anyone in need of a leather jacket that wants clout behind it

any takers?

Those are awesome! Good luck with the sale.

would love to get these. just no funds as of the moment....

good morning!!!

hey all, no offers or swaps? Really want an IH Split Jacket and also some Fuel Cells...

any offers?? try me ya never know what I may do....

Back