• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fs: Rare X Squared 24k Serial Number "nib"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this thread as I'm always interested in prices. To be fair to the seller, although his asking price may seem like gouging to some if us. He is located in Jakarta. Sometimes prices in other countries are more? Bottem line, if someone buys it then his price is not too high. some shades are harder to get in parts of the world. If 24k xs reach Romeo prices, it is good. It means the collectors market is strong. Just my thoughts.

Some people reacted to this post.
the 24k's are still on stock

Currently [25 FEB. 2012] the main O store [the Headquarters at Foothill Ranch CA ], can get you ANY 24k either the Juliet or the x-squared ~ variety # S.N's for the regular price of $450.00 !
Just for example the O Store in Sacramento CA [at the Arden Fair Mall] does have 24 X-SQUARED on stock - it is pair #597 !

=)

PS: ........... I have two more examples lol ;)

Where did you get that info? I talked to HQ on Thursday and they didn't have any 24k XS or Juliet and said they wouldn't be getting anymore.

Username Hidden said:
Where did you get that info? I talked to HQ on Thursday and they didn't have any 24k XS or Juliet and said they wouldn't be getting anymore.

I was told the same thing. I think MAYBE they know where the current stock is in stores and can retrieve those I don't know. As for Arden which I live 15 minutes from...well leave it at that..not my favorite o store by a mile. Now with all this out there, not everyone is as savvy or good hunters as many here...the average sales price for BNIB 24K XS on ebay the last two weeks is well over $600 and the Juliet? No less than $700 and as high as $900.

Sheesh I should drop some coin at the O store and flip them on feebay

Lets keep this thread as a for sale, offer, trade, etc. We are starting to turn this into a discussion thread.......Now lets get back to the sale of these 24K's!!!!

thanks guys for visiting and good comment on my threads,, i think prices are reasonable, i think in the future this could be hard to find .. and if there's any store still have this xs 24K for $450 you should grab it, if you're collector ;) ,

Username Hidden said:
Lets keep this thread as a for sale, offer, trade, etc. We are starting to turn this into a discussion thread.......Now lets get back to the sale of these 24K's!!!!

thanks boss :big_boss:

bump!!!

Please if U like this price BUY it,but if U dont please dont make some F**Kn JOKE at this.

Username Hidden said:
Please if U like this price BUY it,but if U dont please dont make some F**Kn JOKE at this.

Username Hidden said:

I think that was addressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back