• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Red Shift Soviet Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey, selling off my Soviet Gascan. While they are awesome, I really want to invest in some video recording equipment for my xbox playthroughs and what not lol. I already have the software, just need the equipment. Looking for $140 shipped obo. Let me know if you are interested!

ZddNS.jpg

These are slightly used. I bought them originally from eyespy, and wore them out once. I am not sure how often he used them originally, but the hinges are tight and the lenses are in perfect condition. They are also Titanium Iridium, instead of whatever came with them originally. Basically, they are in mint condition. I have only personally worn them once, and eyespy told me they sat in a box for the majority of the time. I think I have a close up video of it somewhere as well...

I do NOT have the box. I Do have the pin and the bag though. If you have any questions, please let me know. Again, $140 shipped obo is what I am looking for. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Will you ship to Aus? :)

As long as you cover the shipping, I can lol.

Wish I could wear gas cans...

Hmmm... Really wish there was a box, ill think on it though....

Haha I know. I have everything else though! I am open to making deals. Just trying to push these asap. Really want to get my receiver lol.

Anyone interested?

I'm surprised nobody wants these. I'll just keep them I guess. You can close this up!

let me know when you want to get rid of those Flores... I'll be happy to make you an offer!

Username Hidden said:
let me know when you want to get rid of those Flores... I'll be happy to make you an offer!
says Oakleyandi and his wallet getting beat up.