• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Romeo 1 Michael Jordan Serial 3025

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You laid it out for him. Once a deal is agreed upon it's OVER. BUY and SELL at your own risk.

Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe he regrets spending that much money after he got them. I think case is closed. Gs300 nailed it when he said buy and sell at your own risk. You were upfront in the email. Done deal!!

If this were a bob head that arrived cracked or broken, that would be totally different. The picture that you emailed him prior to purchase clearly shows the stress cracks. $300 refund for a stress crack?? That's insane.

$820 for a Jordan Romeo 1 is very fair. He can just put the pair on ebay and get all of his money back and then some.

I wouldn't provide one penny back and neither should you have to.

Username Hidden said:
If this were a bob head that arrived cracked or broken, that would be totally different. The picture that you emailed him prior to purchase clearly shows the stress cracks. $300 refund for a stress crack?? That's insane.

$820 for a Jordan Romeo 1 is very fair. He can just put the pair on ebay and get all of his money back and then some.

+1 totally agree. I mean $300 for stress crack LOL.

Looks like a case of buyers remorse :-(
He needs to get over it and move on
Had the same thing happen to me on a camera on ebay
Good luck

Bill

Any chance madscientista wants to post his side of the story?

Romeos are well known to have the stress crack issue, and the second photo sent showed this pair as having that quite accurately.

In my opinion when buying used Romeos you have to expect a small amount of stress cracks, and pay a price accordingly.

Thank's for all respon..
i'm see the ilisting from him..
(It is in near mint condition. I wore them occasionally when I first bought them, but not since and the nose rubber is still in good condition as well as the red ear stems both of which I replaced regularly on the 2 sets of Juliets that I have.
Overall in near mint without scratches on the original Lens.
I don't have the box and the coin may or may not be found. I have it but we have moved twice and some items are in the difficult to get to attic.)

and i'm email him..
(Here are the best pictures that I could seem to take. Under ver bright light there is a small very superficial scratch approximately 2cm on the right lens at 2-3 o'clock.
The has a similar one in the 10-11 o'clock.
They do not affect vision whatsoever, and the lens look perfect under normal light.)

if the lens have a scratch, I do not matter..(but this crack)
the left lens, there have some scratched and bit cracked too.seller does not describe for the left lenses (crack can not be photographed unless you are a photographer or have a camera dslr)
if from the first, the seller explained the crack, I would not buy it.

I just do not like it, the seller does not describe properly,for goods sold.
because the seller is still new,and i'm keeping for this condition.
I buy via paypal (not paypal gift) and i know PayPal protects this transaction.

I talked to the seller:
i know $500 is to cheap for romeo 1 jordan,
but $820 is to expensive for for this condition.
and i want to know,how the seller policy?
just seller know,i'm pay the tax $40.

Photo use my blackberry.

sorry if troublesome for the oakley forum..

regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
the case is over ....
This is my hobby and I am looking for friends..

thanks to joe.
for the understanding ..

Mr.mods..Please closed the case..

Username Hidden said:

Very very well said.

Thank you all for your comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.